GUNS FOR SALE
Our vission is to build a network of gunsale to buyers above the age of 18 for self defence and hunting purposes. The restriction of guns by some laws in the stated though understandable can be very unkind to those who really need it. We will provide you with your desired firearms and trust that you use it for good and to defend yourself and families shoud the need arises.
Anonymous Gun Shop is an online and retail firearm dealing company with distribution centers in the USA, CANADA, UK and AUSTRALIA. We specialize in providing quality firearms to registered buyers and unregistered buyer. You can trust our team to Buy any gun online, home defense weapons for sale, online weapons store, Buy revolvers online at good and affordable prices You dont need to be a registered buyer before you buy guns from us.We are anonymous in all our gun deals. Our main focus is meating your needs.
Browse through Anonymous gun shop for a huge inventory of long and short ranged weapons. Find high-quality small firearms such as pistols and revolvers for a range of small and short-range firearms hand cannons for hunting and home defense. Whatever the purpose, these small firearms provide reliable use and precision. Make sure to invest in gun cleaning and maintenance products to help keep your firearm in working order. or contact us via our email at info.anonymousgunshop.com or send us a Message and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
100% ASSURANCE without FFL
When you buy from us, you can be assured that the gun you buy gets to you quickly, safely, and is exactly what you bought.Moreover we keep your identity private and secured. We stand behind every purchase made on our site. You can be confident when you buy from Anonymous Gun Sales. Shop thousands of new and used firearms, magazines, ammo, optics & more while we ensure you have the perfect online gun buying experience!. Buy Glock online, Buy Revolvers online.
Couldn't find your ideal weapon?
If our standard products cannot fulfill your specific needs, our team will work closely with you to get a more personalized, tailor-made solution. We have a wide range of weapons in our armory and an even wider range of suppliers from all parts of the globe. we are revolutionalising the gun purchase experience. Leave us a Message today.. and a member of our team will get in touch with you within 24hours.
Privacy and Security Statement
This Privacy and Security Statement (“Statement”) applies to all mobile applications, websites and domains owned by our family of companies linking to or posting this Statement, including Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, White River Marine Group, White River Financial Services, American Rod & Gun, Ranger Boats, Ranger Cup, Ascend, Tracker Off Road, Sun Tracker Boats, Regency Boats, Tahoe Boats, Mako Boats, Tracker Boats, Nitro Boats, and Triton Boats (the “Sites”).
Some Terms We Use In This Statement
Personal Information is any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual.
A Corporate Affiliate is an entity owned by or under common ownership with us.
A Business Partner is an entity with which we have an ongoing business relationship to provide data analysis, to assist in developing a Site or to provide marketing services, specialized products or services or information to visitors to the Sites.
Personal Information You Provide Through The Sites And How We May Use It
You are not required to provide Personal Information to browse the Sites. If you choose to purchase products and/or services from the Sites, you may be asked to provide your name, credit card information, telephone number (in case our customer service personnel need to reach you about your order), mailing and/or shipping address, email address. If you choose to create an online account, you may provide your name, address, telephone number, email address or other information you choose to provide. To participate in or submit content to one of our Sites or to view excl usive content on the Sites, you will be required to have an online account. If you request a catalog, we may ask for your mailing address. If you ask to receive our newsletters or send a Wish List or Email-A-Friend message, we may ask for an email address. If you participate in surveys or contests, we may ask for your contact information, qualifying information, opinion and background information, such as your age, gender, approximate household income, type of outdoor sport you enjoy, frequency in which you engage in your sport, and where you go to enjoy your sport. Those seeking Career Opportunities may be asked to provide contact, background, education and employment information. If you participate in our online communities, any information you post is publicly accessible. If you download one of our mobile applications (“App”), we will collect your name and contact information, as well as information about your device, so that we can identify you when you connect with us.
We may use your information for our general commercial purposes, including:
- Providing information about our products, services and special events and those of third parties which we believe may be of interest to you.
- Processing and fulfilling your purchase order or request for information, contacting you regarding your order, or answering any questions/concerns you might have regarding your order.
- Customizing your Site experience and speeding up the shopping process by remembering you through your online account.
- Allowing registered members to submit content to our Sites and participate in our communities, online ratings and reviews, talk forums, chats, blogs and outdoor questions and answers forums, and providing them with access to exclusive content.
- Conducting surveys to assess customer satisfaction and preferences.
- Administering contests or sweepstakes.
- Allowing you to create a wish list and email a personal greeting to a friend with your information.
- Considering and processing applications for employment.
- Offering and operating our mobile Apps.
Personal Information We May Collect From Other Sources
We may receive information about you from third-party sources when you allow us access to your data through a third-party service to create a Site profile or when a friend provides us your information. We may also receive information about you from third parties in connection with your use of our Apps. For example, if you enroll in the Pay with Rewards program on our App, we may receive transaction information from your payment card network (e.g., Mastercard), which we use to operate that program so that you may redeem points under that program’s terms. In addition, we may receive information from social networking sites, databases, online marketing firms, and ad targeting firms, including:
- Personal information about you, including user name and connection list, email address and password, if you access any of the Sites using a third-party social networking application or feature, such as Facebook Connect, through which you allow us to collect (or the third party to share) information about you;
- Personal information about you if other users of a third-party website give us access to their profiles and you are one of their "connections" or information about you is otherwise accessible through your "connections" web page, profile page, or similar page on a social networking or other third-party website or interactive service;
- Demographic data, such as your age range, gender, and interests;
- Information about your advertising interaction and viewing data, such as if you click on certain advertisements;
- Your name and email address if a Site user gives information about the Sites to you, such as through the "Email-a-Friend" feature; and
- References and background checks for job applicants.
With the exception of information collected through the "Email-A-Friend" feature (which is only used to forward messages from you), we may combine the information we collect about you through the Sites with records from third-party sources in order to improve our ability to serve you, to tailor our content to you and to offer you opportunities to purchase products or services that we think may be of interest to you. Please note that if we combine the information we receive from third-party sources with information we collect through the Sites, we will treat it in accordance with this Statement.
How We May Share the Information Collected
- We may share your Personal Information as provided in this Statement. We may share Personal Information with our Corporate Affiliates.
- We may provide Personal Information to our agents, outside vendors or service providers to perform functions on our behalf (e.g., analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer service, processing orders, sending emails about our products or services, etc.).
- We do on occasion share your name and mailing address with other companies that, in our judgment, are similar to us or our Corporate Affiliates for marketing and promotions of their products and services where we believe that their products and services would be of interest to you.
- We may also sell, transfer or otherwise disclose Personal Information, including, but not limited to, your name and mailing address, in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a merger, consolidation or sale of some or substantially all of our assets.
- We may share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties without restriction.
- We may use third party-placed tracking pixels and Cookies and related or similar technologies to help us understand how to improve the customer experience on our Sites, to personalize our content, and to develop and improve our products and services, including advertising.
Pay With Rewards Program. If you enroll in the Pay with Rewards program, we may share your information with Mastercard in order to allow you to redeem points in accordance with that program. You can opt out of this sharing by unenrolling in the Pay with Rewards program.
If you enroll in the Pay with Rewards program, you authorize your payment card network (e.g., Mastercard) to monitor activity on your selected payment card(s) and to share certain transaction data with us and our service providers so that you may redeem points under that program’s terms. You can withdraw your authorization and stop this sharing by unenrolling from the Pay with Rewards program.
Amway Purchases. If you purchase our goods or services on Amway.com, we will share with Amway the Amway IBO number and the dollar amount of each purchase. If you are a member of the Amway program and you do not want us to disclose that information, then you must contact Amway directly. Opting out of having us disclose information to Amway will most likely preclude you from participating in the special membership or rewards program offered by Amway.
How You Can Control The Use Of Your Personal Information
If you would like to change your Personal Information in our records or remove your name from our catalog or postal mailing list or from lists we share with other selected companies, contact us using one of the methods set out in the Contacting Us section below. If you are an online registered member, you can access "Your Account" to update the Personal Information you have stored online.
You may opt out of receiving our email newsletters at any time by choosing the unsubscribe link provided in each email. You may also be able to edit your email preferences on "Your Account" page.
We will honor your requests to change or delete your Personal Information in compliance with applicable law. Requests to remove Personal Information from marketing lists will apply to future mailings and future sharing of information, not to past disclosures or use. Please remember that we do not have access to, or control over, advertisers' or service providers' cookies, and the information practices of third parties are not covered by this Statement.
Save up to 20%
later. With us you are either satisfied of refunded.